View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2019, 04:52 PM
yippee!!!

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
DawnPaw nodded slightly nervous that something might happen,she watched through narrowed eyes,but upon hearing TimberPaw her eyes widen slightly but she wasn't too surprised- for 2 moons now the Tom seemed to be everywhere."...Great StarClan...".She sighed softly.

LarkStorm sat up once he had been found out, his face twisted into a sly grin as he death glares the other brown Tom."I was merely out for a stroll and saw a damsel in need of protecting- DawnPaw is obviously only hanging out with you to make me jealous~".saying this he worked his way over to DawnPaw, flashing a kind smile as he gave her a affectionate lick on the head."Good Evening, Beautiful".He purred softly as he momentarily looked up to see a angry but serious looking TimberPaw.

DawnPaw flinched at LarkStorm's gesture and spoke in a uncomfortable tone."Stop".Her answer was short,blunt and cold. The cream Molly now felt annoyed and upset- she was looking forward to spending some quality time with TimberPaw and now it was ruined.

Timberpaw honestly looked like a fuming gremlin of sorts, straightening up to seem taller. He furrowed his brows, frowning as he jumped in front of Larkstorm. "No, we were spending time together! Leave!" he huffed, trying to become as tall as the older tom. "You're creepy for practically stalking us." He meowed.

He gave a challenging look at the brown tom. "And again! Her name is Dawnpaw!" The brown somali huffed again, looking up at him.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days