Thread: Advertising
View Single Post
Old June 12th, 2019, 09:32 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Monstrosity RP

A long, long time ago, the citizens of Eriden lived in peace with the sorcerers. But the sorcerers grew to become angry with how the citizens were treating the land, and cursed each of them with a life of horror and grief. Now, many years later, the land is in ruins and Eriden is no more. Each citizen roams the land with a demonic creature trapped inside of them, which comes out whenever it wishes. The sorcerers are long gone, leaving the citizens to be trapped as monsters forever, unable to rid of the curse that had been placed upon them. Their lives are filled with dread to the very day they die, living with a second personality, a second form. Once a child turns to the age of ten, they are no longer human. The creature is released and they are forced to live the rest of their lives just as many generations had lived before them. And there is nothing they can do. They must live like animals.

This is a Discord RP server that I have recently made! There are not many members, and a trustworthy staff is needed! Read and follow the rules, make as many monstrous characters as you can handle, and have fun in the OOC text and voice channels! I hope you come and enjoy this roleplay!

. click here .