View Single Post
Old June 13th, 2019, 01:54 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Timberpaw furrowed his brows, following after her quickly. "Don't act like you haven't made mistakes! You actually think I like her?" He questioned, clear annoyance in his eyes. "I wouldn't have even left you alone, if you hadn't lied about liking me back! I thought you loved me, loved me! This whole time! Turns out, i was just making a fool out of myself this whole time." He said in a pained voice.

"And yes, what if i did come out here to tell you Larkstorm is better. At least you would love him more than a brother, and hopefully..." He trailed off, narrowing his eyes with a shake of his head.

DawnPaw jumped slightly at his voice seeing he had followed her, her brows furrowed angrily as she turned around and spoke in a upset tone of voice."Is that what you think of me?! You really are a idiot aren't you!".Hearing the rest of what he said she realised what LarkStorm had done she padded forward quickly and pinned him to the ground,making sure he was looking her straight in the eyes, she flashed him a very serious expression."Yes- Yes I did thought you liked her! I also thought you hated me- that you didn't care! You have never been a brother or a friend to me! You are more- so much more...I love you- I love you so much to the point it I get jealous and upset seeing you with another shecat hurts me! Timber I love you...". She looked at him with a painful expression.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; June 13th, 2019 at 01:55 AM.