View Single Post
Old June 13th, 2019, 11:04 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotaDOS View Post

A small black and white tuxedo apprentice padded out of the Windclan camp to get some fresh air and meet her dads sister Buttercupbreeze. Her mentor Hazelflower had given her the time off to meet up with the clan deputy. Snailpaw had grown distant towards her family after her father died. She never thought that anyone of them would want to see her with her face deformity. Snailpaw loved the way she was and wouldn’t let anyone tell her otherwise. The young molly didn’t have a sense of smell and couldn’t sent anything, so she used her gut to find where she was. Buttercupbreeze came into view and she picked up her pace. “Hey Buttercupbreeze!”, she greeted. Snailpaw’s lower eye stared at her aunt's muzzle while the other one stared at her face.

At the surprisingly not so familiar voice of Snailpaw the creamy molly lifted her head. A smile spreading over her lips. She wasn't going to let the tuxedo molly see her looking so, well weak and helpless. That was only for when she was out alone and had time to think. When it was okay for her to get lost in thought and emotion.
Waving her tail Buttercupbreeze jumped from the rock, landing by the younger cat. It was funny how different they looked aside from being related by blood. She was her niece. "Hello Snailpaw." She greeted looking down at the smaller molly. Waving her tail the creamy molly began walking glancing back to make sure she was not lwaving Snailpa w behind. "So, how are you doing?" With genuine meaning she asked hoping did a honest answer. Buttercup herself had been known to just answer with "I'm pretty good " without even considering how she actually felt. Even though she wasn't known to lie she tended to without even thinking when it came to herself.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all