View Single Post
Old June 14th, 2019, 09:15 AM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: Skyclan's Move to Riverclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Blazepaw didn’t know how to feel. He respected Grousestar and knew the leader was only doing what was best for the clan. But he could only wonder what it would’ve been like it Auroraflame was still around. He missed his mentor dearly, and had taken up to talking to the stars every night, only hoping she would hear him. He felt lonely, and though he did have Redpaw, she was really the only other cat he had. His parents were gone, he hadn’t talked to any of his littermates in a while, and his dear mentor was dead. He wasn’t sure why Grousestar hadn’t assigned him a new one yet, maybe it was because he was also still feeling the loss of Auroraflame. But Blazepaw knew it wasn’t his place to argue or ask on the subject. With a sigh, he continued his plodding along, wondering if he should try and go seek out Redpaw. He decided against it. He didn’t want to bring her down too.

[open]
Maplepaw looked around. Yes! RiverClan. Except our prey tastes better. Hopefully I don't meet my enemies. Oh StarClan, well I die? She shook her head. She was always living in her head instead of her body. The calico female padded along slowly. She tilted her head as she saw a cat up ahead. "Are you all light? You don have to talk to me but, I'm open." Maplepaw asked growing closer to the other cat. Blazepaw.

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo