View Single Post
Old June 14th, 2019, 10:56 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Skyclan's Move to Riverclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Silverflame walked along with the kits, despite have one fiery attitude and a back for arguing the silver molly was a good questions queen. She had one overly rambunctious son she always had to keep an eye on and had been taking care of kits that weren't even hers, biologically speaking. Green eyes sharp for any sigh of danger the tabby glanced down at the small kit beside her. "You'll be alright. Just think of it as a new start." She meowed giving a warm smile to Kinkkit. "And they'll watch you from StarClan your not leaving them." To be honest the queen had no idea if that was the problem but she knew that the young kits mother and father had died and been buried. Her own mother was hurried in SkyClan but that was moons ago.

Lightningwillow jumped at the mollies voice. His eyes shot over at the queen. Blinking he tried to call himself a bit even I'd it was little help. Amber eyes resting on Streamcloud he silently listened. He was always nervous that was a fact that never left him. He was nervous about everything. Yet the queens soothing mannerisms was new to him. The closest thing he'd had to a molly speaking almost like a mother to him was his mentor but she was clumsy and never tried to be a mother figure no matter how much he looked up to her.
Calming his breath a bit, realizing the molly's kits were braver then him, he had to look braver. He still felt his insides quivering every time he took a breath but he was stabilizing his breath. "It's not much that I don't want to.." He mumbled talking inns slightly shaky breath. "I don't know, my mother was from RiverClan..." He added watching the queens kits, they were so happy. Something he never was. "She was a terrible cat!" Lightning exclaimed snapping his jaws shot as he realized how loud he'd said that. He never talked about his mother he loathed her, he was ashamed to be her son. "She was a cold hearted murder." The tom hissed voice quite and head lowered. Honestly this has gotten his mind off his nervousness and helped with his anxiety but he hated it.
Kinkkit looked up at the queen as she spoke. She glanced behind her at her old home and began to feel even more nervous about the move. Why did they have to join Riverclan anyway? There had always been five clans and now there was going to be four clans. How would they cope with two leaders? She wouldn't know who to get her orders from when she's an apprentice. "Are we going to be staying with them forever?", she asked. Kinkkit hoped it was perminate and maybe Grousestar and Fallenstar would get annoyed with each other and seperate out. She pushed her thoughts away for a moment to wait for the queen to answer.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do