View Single Post
Old June 14th, 2019, 10:39 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Skyclan's Move to Riverclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz View Post

Coconutbreeze turned the warrior walking beside her. How could they be so optimistic? This was a disgrace to SkyClan. "I wouldn't say Grousestar's leadership is flawless. We're joining a clan we helped drive out of their territory, they're not going to be happy to see us. I wouldn't be shocked if there are fights breaking out in the future," The fluffy warrior replied, her yellow eyes dark with warning. "I don't need outsiders in my family either, I hav- had mine and that's enough for me," she replied with a slight frown, her attention turning back to the area ahead of them.
she felt a stab of emotions once coconutbreeze made her remember that event , but the main ones were regret that her clan did such a thing and ...anger. But mostly regret . They had done something so stupid ....and what had riverclan done to deserve such a thing as being pushed out of their territory ? None! Her mouth felt glued shut for a while before she replied "I know....But , this could make them stronger . And us as well. Our forces combined . Think of what we could do. I bet you Fallenstar wouldn't turn a chance like that down. A chance to make his clan stronger even if it has different blood." she meowed calmly even though her voice mirrored her emotions . Her ears folded back after what the other said next oh....that's usually not a good sign... her eyebrows furrowed as she guessed what could have happened to Coconutbreezes parents , she cleared her throat as she looked ahead once more "I'm sorry.....I know it's difficult to accept strangers .....But family doesn't end in blood . Ever . You just have to find the right cats.....even though it may take eons ." Onionshell meowed her voice low.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )