View Single Post
Old June 15th, 2019, 07:09 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Skyclan's Move to Riverclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinachsprite View Post
(open!! :3))

Cowslip walked along the forest path beside her fellow skyclanners, shoulders all hunched. Her eyes glowed angrily. She didn't really care about clans in particular, as a street cat previously, loyalty didn't mean much to her. But the idea of combining repulsed her. It screamed caution. That many cats in one place? There was bound to be a gender imbalance. Over population. Tom's going wild, cats fighting, disease spreading. She appreciated the clans regality and precious emotional zest. This would reduce them back to violent animals. But she didn't dare go back to the streets, and aside from the forest, that was all she knew.
The black and white feline bristled with each step, emanating fury and distaste. She despised their leaders fragile disposition. A leader should be strong and able to lead. She could only pray something killed off the weaker cats quickly. A parasite or disease perhaps. She stole a glance at the kits walking about her, and scowled.

(Hope you don't mind me replying /w\
If someone else already responded m sorry u,u" )

The ebony tom flicked his tail as he watched the Skyclanners begin their move, his skin itching beneath his fur. What was he supposed to do? If he offered to help, wouldn't it seem rude? Make it seem like he thinks they're weak? Because he know's they're not...after all they managed to chase them out of his territory. Speaking of which why was he letting them take shelter in their camp again? A drawn out sigh came from him as he slumped over. What's done is done, they're coming over now and he can't just very well change his mind all of a sudden, that would be rude.

He hopped down from where he was perched, attempting to do anything that would stop the itch. That's when a rather annoyed looking molly caught his eyes. He doesn't blame them, for being angry that is, he would have been too if he were the one giving up his territory and moving someplace too. Haha, oh wait. "Are you having any trouble?" the leader asked, keeping his pace with the molly.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us