View Single Post
Old June 15th, 2019, 07:21 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Skyclan's Move to Riverclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

Some were excited, some were infuriated, and quite frankly Umbraice didn’t know what to feel. Maybe he was empty...he’s been in skyclan for so long that it didn’t make sense to move to a new territory...and, a fishy one at that? Not everyone knew, but Umbraice actually liked fish. Unlike his clan mates, whenever he was out on his adventures, fish was the easiest thing to hunt, so he had to teach himself. Umbraice would miss easily leaving the territory of skyclan and going off to explore the deeper lands of the world, sometimes beyond twoleg territory, but now they were relocating and he wasn’t entirely sure what riverclan would bring.

( Open !)

Goldenheart glanced around as she walked beside her clanmates. She didn't like the idea of leaving their territory to merge with Riverclan, she knew Skyclan was capable of looking after themselves. She wasn't going to question or argue with the leader though, she didn't want to get herself into trouble. Do they have other prey besides fish..? The golden shecat looked down to focus on her paws for a few moments, then she lifted her head. Will we have to learn how to fish? Goldenheart never actually liked water, she didn't mind it, but she preferred to stay on land where it was dry. Won't the dens be too small for all of us? Won't the camp be too small? How many cats are in Riverclan? She had too many questions about this whole thing. Flattening her ears, she turned to the closet warrior. "What do you think about the move to Riverclan?"

Character Site