View Single Post
Old June 15th, 2019, 11:47 PM

Default Re: Skyclan's Move to Riverclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfall View Post

(Hope you don't mind me replying /w\
If someone else already responded m sorry u,u" )

The ebony tom flicked his tail as he watched the Skyclanners begin their move, his skin itching beneath his fur. What was he supposed to do? If he offered to help, wouldn't it seem rude? Make it seem like he thinks they're weak? Because he know's they're not...after all they managed to chase them out of his territory. Speaking of which why was he letting them take shelter in their camp again? A drawn out sigh came from him as he slumped over. What's done is done, they're coming over now and he can't just very well change his mind all of a sudden, that would be rude.

He hopped down from where he was perched, attempting to do anything that would stop the itch. That's when a rather annoyed looking molly caught his eyes. He doesn't blame them, for being angry that is, he would have been too if he were the one giving up his territory and moving someplace too. Haha, oh wait. "Are you having any trouble?" the leader asked, keeping his pace with the molly.
(Of course not! ^.^))

Cowslip heard the tom speak and spent a long moment deciding whether or not to answer. She flicked her ear in annoyance as he kept stride with her aimlessly.
"Of course not," She growled, tail twitching. "Its hardly as though I have much to carry. I forgot my mole at camp, would you fetch it?" Her voice leaked sarcasm, a scowl locked on her black and white maw. She didn't look at the tomcat, but knew it was Riverclan's leader just from the poise of his voice. Leaders have a certain way about them of shining big lights when they pass you by, whether they wanted to or not- that is, if you're fortunate enough to ever actually see them playing peasant with the warriors. Big grey clouds stirred and swarmed overhead, and a large black crow cried as it passed over the wrinkling canopies.

"I suppose you're rather chuffed with yourself," She added, unable to stop her prickling. She was deeply afraid that this move would cause a chain of hazards, impending dooms, to add on to the list of these which cats already faced. Naturally, this made her furious.