View Single Post
Old June 20th, 2019, 08:18 AM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacumaru View Post
Rosewater slid into Fallenstar's den, looking around in awe. Despite it being just a regular den, she had never been in it before, and it felt like an honor to even look inside of it. The pressure of making it look nice was weighing on her shoulders even more now. Even so, she padded into the dim den and looked around, searching for needed repairs. She found a few places that she could easily fix with a few reeds, but otherwise, there wasn't much else to do. The den was in great shape after all. Her tail swished and she walked back over to the entrance, poking her head out and calling to Palmdrop. "There's not much that needs to be done in here, but after reeds are collected, I'm going to need help placing them. I can collect them, though. I'm just not strong enough to make sure they're in place correctly." Rosewater stated, ears flattening sheepishly.
Palmdrop continued to eye the outside of the den as Rosewater peeked her head out. "Same on the outside, really. There's a few rough spots but they're small, and some places that need touching up," he meowed in response, giving her a nod. "Oh, no, I understand! I'll help you in any way you'd like me to. Say, there may be some reeds ready and up for grabs already 'cause I think some cats went out to collect, although I don't know for sure. If not, I'd be happy to help you get some. We can bring back more together."

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that