View Single Post
Old June 21st, 2019, 02:44 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsATryp View Post
Palmdrop continued to eye the outside of the den as Rosewater peeked her head out. "Same on the outside, really. There's a few rough spots but they're small, and some places that need touching up," he meowed in response, giving her a nod. "Oh, no, I understand! I'll help you in any way you'd like me to. Say, there may be some reeds ready and up for grabs already 'cause I think some cats went out to collect, although I don't know for sure. If not, I'd be happy to help you get some. We can bring back more together."
Nodding, she smiled and looked toward the center of the clearing where a small pile of reeds had been build. She stepped from the den and made her way over, grabbing a few in her maw and padding back to Fallenstar's den. "Alright, this should be enough," Rosewater mewed, dropping them, "I can show you what places need filled and then you can place 'em? Does that work?" Her paws dug into the ground, claws scraping against it with embarrassment. "I'm sorry you'll need to do it, I'm not much help in the strength department." She smiled shyly and looked toward her paws.