View Single Post
Old June 21st, 2019, 03:33 AM
back from the dead

Bump Policy: once or twice a day is fine
My Mood: Spooky
Default Re: RiverClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacumaru View Post
Nodding, she smiled and looked toward the center of the clearing where a small pile of reeds had been build. She stepped from the den and made her way over, grabbing a few in her maw and padding back to Fallenstar's den. "Alright, this should be enough," Rosewater mewed, dropping them, "I can show you what places need filled and then you can place 'em? Does that work?" Her paws dug into the ground, claws scraping against it with embarrassment. "I'm sorry you'll need to do it, I'm not much help in the strength department." She smiled shyly and looked toward her paws.
Palmdrop hummed, watching her bring some reeds back. "Awesome, thanks," he meowed, offering her a smile. He glanced over at the den, a glint of curiosity in his eyes. "Of course, that's alright!" He replied, gaze turning back to her. "No need to apologize, it isn't your fault. Besides, I've got a lotta energy in me. It'll be good to get some of it out." His tone was friendly and his tail swished back and forth. "Where first, then? We can start with the inside!"

msg me whenever to rp! i'll try to respond at least once a day but usually more than that