View Single Post
Old June 23rd, 2019, 12:10 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
DawnPaw padded into the den,her facial expressions unreadable. Almost a dozen of comeback were coming to yet she hadn't used a good one with LionStorm, a shame really. The cream Molly looked around the den many elders filtered her view and she sighed, her ears flatten slightly as she heard one of the Elders snap orders at a apprentice- oh how she hoped that wasn't the elder she was looking for, she had enough old ladies shouting at her she didn't need another CreekTongue except in physical form.DawnPaw padded over to the shecat, she wanted to get this over and done with, she felt like so many things have happened lately and she had just added a problem to her list- maybe being rude to the deputy of RiverClan wasn't the best idea she's ever had but too late now and she wasn't going back on her words."Are you BubblingBee?".She asked this warily- as a cat from Skyclan she had no idea who any of these cats were except of course FallenStar and LionStorm, She always heard chitchat about other clans leaders and deputy's at gatherings so it was expected."If you are then it's your 'Lucky' day, LionStorm has sent me here to take care of you not that you really look like you need to be taken care of".Her tone was calm and lacked any emotion as she looked at the other Apprentice before raising a brow somewhat.
@Okapi
Bubblingbee raised her eyes up to the new apprentice and smuggly replied,” I am.” Her fur was still unkempt and messy. She sternly asked Dawnpaw a question,” Are you here for punishment or apprentice duties? It determines how I’m going to treat you, young ‘un.” She replied.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here