View Single Post
Old June 24th, 2019, 03:12 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacumaru View Post
Stormgaze followed Mushroomcreek, her claws digging into the ground. She looked around the den with awe and grinned excitedly. "That works, though it may be easier to scout out the inside in order to learn what exactly we're dealing with. Then we can start with the outside!" She turned to the other molly, her whiskers twitching as she searched for an approval. Stormgaze's eye flickered behind her, looking out of the den where many cats milled about the camp. Her nose wiggled. After a few moments, she padded further into the den and began to examine the nests inside, noticing that they weren't far different from the ones in what was formerly SkyClan's camp. She nodded, taking a mental note of it, then sat down and gazed toward Mushroomcreek with her head tilted.

The molly was examining the inside, poking and pushing aside nests as her companion spoke. A soft smile blooming on her maw. When Stormgaze finished giving her opinion on their next steps the caramel feline swiveled on her heels and shot her a wide smile. "You're a genius." she hummed, padding towards the other warrior and giving her shoulder a brush with her tail. Her sort of way of saying 'good job' in a sense. "Since Skyclan doesn't have too many more Apprentices than we do, I think we should mmm double the size of the den max." she said, scaling the inside once more. "That should give them enough space to stretch out. Some wiggle room, yea?"

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us