View Single Post
Old June 25th, 2019, 11:07 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: RiverClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She hissed at the molly,” Don’t you get smart with my, Hideoussmiler.” She hissed before aiming a blow at Dawnpaw’s ear with an unsheathed claw. She knew her reflexes weren’t as good as they use to be but she didn’t care one bit,” I can’t wait Until I can look down on you from Starclan and see you as a fat frowny elder being scorned by annoying apprentices.”
DawnPaw ducked slightly at her paw but gave a small laugh and spoke in a teasing tone."Nice to know I'm interesting enough for you to still be watching me from Starclan~".She dabbed at the last spot on the she cat, finally finishing she rolled the mossy ball covered in mousebile and washed her paws throughly in a small stream before returning to BubblingBee."So what do you want me to do now? Or are you saving the other job for her?".She motioned her head towards the RiverClan apprentice, the cream Molly knew how to be respectful it just depended how they treated her in turn- besides if she treated this elder horribly just because she was annoyed wouldn't be fair, she didn't want to be like her parents.

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic

Last edited by TawnyNeedsACoffee; June 25th, 2019 at 11:08 PM.