View Single Post
Old July 3rd, 2019, 05:25 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Exclamation Member Feedback Needed!

Hello members of WCO!

The staff team is looking to create a guide to help newer members feel confident and informed when joining our community and roleplay.

We recognize that sometimes it can difficult for members to understand how to use certain functions upon joining, which can lead to frustration or becoming disinterested in the site. So by creating this guide we hope to make the experience more fluid & detailed for everyone! But we need your feedback!

Old, new, and everything in between is welcome to leave a comment on what was most difficult, either technically or personally, for you to understand when you were a new member. Any and all feedback is appreciated and, more importantly, helpful!

Please make sure to be descriptive so the staff team can be as specific as possible. Thanks so much for your help!

If you find yourself drawing a blank, here are some examples of what we are looking for:
"When I first joined, I had trouble navigating the website because I had never used an online forum before. This made it hard to find my desired category to roleplay in because I was unsure where to look." - OR - "I always found it difficult to find someone to rp with. I've always been a little shy, but even when I posted & bumped my finders no one seemed to reply! I was really confused on how to get people to roleplay with me and it really put me off."

Last edited by Dust; July 5th, 2019 at 06:58 PM.