View Single Post
Old July 4th, 2019, 03:40 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

{Sorry for posting this early, just wanted to make sure I had this done.}

Truthpaw slipped through a small gap in the camp wall. She stuck to the shadows of the territory, hoping none of the warriors would catch her out on her own. She veered away from the direction of the Training Cave, heading toward the river at the edge of the territory. When she came to a large ditch near the water, she bounded into it and began practicing basic training moves - rearing up on her hind legs to swat at a bush that she pretended was an enemy.

After practicing a couple basic moves, Truthpaw became bored and her gaze drifted towards the river. Though she had never yet learned to swim, she thought it would be best to practice some water-based attacks. After all, what good is it to be a RiverClan cat and not use your specialty to an advantage? Without another thought, she took a running leap and pounced into the river. The apprentice sank like a stone, and in a flurry of panic she kicked her paws around until her head just barely broke the surface. Truthpaw took in a sharp breath of air, panting as she struggled to keep herself afloat in the raging current.

@BILL.

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)

Last edited by Aquilex; July 4th, 2019 at 03:40 PM.