View Single Post
Old July 21st, 2019, 04:59 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

Spiritfox had made his way to the training cave and now stood, facing Astralpaw. The old warrior might be old and stiff but he would still pose a challenge especially for a untrained apprentice like Astral. He looked at the apprentice with a amused but aware glint in his eyes. He may have been caring and fatherly before but now it was time to see if his apprentice could manage to get Spiritfox himself in the dirt. If he could he most certainly deserved a day off, but Spirit was far from confident that that would happen because you gotta believe in yourself when it comes down to it. Eyeing the grey and white apprentice he said, "So. Its our first battle training. Like before when we hunted I want to see what you can do and then I get something to work out from. I'm not giving you any advice before I see how clever your mind works when faced against an opponent. Don't go easy on me Astral, just keep your claws to the ground and not my skin and we shall see how far you can go." He stood ready then, constantly making sure that he did face Astral and that the apprentice would have no chance to catch him unaware.
Astralpaw's eyes darted around as he evaluated his surroundings. Perhaps he could use his environment to throw his mentor off-guard or something. Realizing that his enemy could've swept him off his paws with him having staying still so long, so Astralpaw began to pace back and forth in order to make himself harder to hit.

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)