View Single Post
Old July 27th, 2019, 08:23 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: This is the end ...my friend ( Private )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
Zafa just folded her ears back , confusion could mostly be seen in her face "weird ....." she commented before yawning "how do you manage to remember all of this?" she sort of mumbled .

Sauda chuckled at that "your not wrong . He just has the ability to actually do harm . That's the difference . " he barked before bending over to scratch his ear " my alpha was like that.....but more hostile ....I'm glad he isn't .but seriously though , he needs to calm down. And not be so paranoid ." he half sighed .

She nodded at that only to flap her wings and to start hovering "besides , what harm can they be to us?" she asked only to grin "race ya!" she said before flying off .

Ira tilted her head. “Hey I may be young but that doesn’t mean I don’t spend my spare time...stalking other species..” She laughed nervously. “Plus, my father taught my all about everyone. He says it’s best to know your enemies like friends, for if you get crossed by them you know exactly want to do, and you have a chance of survival. For example my dad said you tigers love to play in water.” She giggled. “Or at least the wild ones. It’s quite funny.” She smiled. “I don’t even know how to swim yet and I think Rajah doesn’t want to get his precious main wet.”

~0~

Nyomi nodded. “My old human used to be nice. However his kin...they were a whole different story. Looking back, I think that my human was the only decent human left. And then....” She sighed. “It’s crazy how Kin will kill kin. Does family mean nothing to humans?” She inquired before shrugging the question off and changing the topic. “Usually animals aren’t that paranoid unless something happened to them. Do you think he hasn’t told us something?” She spoke her thoughts out loud.

~0~

Kuparr chuckled before bolting after her. He may be clumsy but his species was build for speed and he had a lop sided grin as he passed her. “What is the prize for winning!” He called behind him, smiling.

(Also you can determine if they see hyenas or not, and the amount....but if they do..let’s not pass over 20 or something because good God...eighty...)

Last edited by Shadow; July 27th, 2019 at 08:24 AM.