View Single Post
Old August 3rd, 2019, 03:56 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Tail swishing, Lionstorm made his way across the clearing. With patrols out of the way, there were some more things he had to attend to.

Namely: SkyClan. It'd been a moon or so since they shoved their way into RiverClan, and most of the tree-jumpers didn't know how to swim. That would change today, whether they liked it or not.

"RiverClan, SkyClan," his voice boomed loudly across the camp. "Cats who are old enough to hunt, gather around! Today will be a significant moment in Clan history, as we will be doing a Clan-wide training session with both of our Clans. SkyClan, you have been here for over a moon, and it is about time you learn how to swim. I want all cats, apprentice age and older to participate in this. RiverClan, we will be doing these swimming lessons as a group-- warriors and apprentices who are capable of swimming, come forward to volunteer, please. Apprentices, if you haven't been trained how to swim, this may be an ideal time for you to learn."

He took a breath, scanning the moving cats before he continued. "I will assign SkyClan cats their trainers before we relocate to the river."

[ OPEN FOR EVERYONE - READ THIS FOR MORE INFORMATION.
QUOTE OR MENTION ME WHEN YOU RESPOND PLEASE!
SKYCLAN CATS THAT DO NOT PARTICIPATE WILL NOT
KNOW HOW TO SWIM UNLESS IT IS ROLEPLAYED OUT WITH A CAT THAT DOES.]