View Single Post
Old September 3rd, 2019, 02:16 PM
Gears Grind in My Mind

My Mood: Sad
Default Re: Don't Tread On RiverClan

Icewhisper stumbled on a tree stump, gritting his teeth as the bark stabbed the top of the paw painfully. He cursed inwardly, and slunk into a nearby shrub. This is stupid, he thought bitterly, ruffling his snow-white fur. What's wrong with the cat packs? No. They're Clans. Icewhisper had often seen them sharing food and sleeping alongside each other warmly, while he watched outside piteously, hungry and cold. But there was a reason he hadn't gone to them already. These Clans were battle-ready, and he had seen what some did to invaders. He simply didn't trust them.
But as he watched through the bushes, he realized Clans had more conflict than he thought. Two Clans were facing other, one group much bigger than the other. One of the Clans also didn't seem to have a leader. He slitted his blue eye curiously; he hadn't seen this happen before. One of the cats yowled bravely, "I said face me, you cowards! Are you both too scared to face the consequence of your carelessness? Come out, before I have my Clan demolish your Clan, bramble by bramble!"
Icewhisper watched on. The two Clans seemed to be ready to fight. For some unknown reason, a smile was curling at his whiskers. A soft purr escaped him. As unbiased as he was about Clans, he wanted to see where this was headed.