View Single Post
Old September 4th, 2019, 12:11 AM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Don't Tread On RiverClan

@BILL. @CasperCreates @Starfall

Dustypaw finally pushed his way fully out of the den and joined Owlfeather and Cardinalpaw in front of the RiverClan cats. The apprentice felt tiny compared to everyone else, but he mustered up his courage and bristled his fur to make himself seem bigger. It seemed unfair to him that RiverClan would come in here, throw around accusations, and destroy ShadowClan's property without even talking first. These cats all looked ready to fight, and that scared Dustypaw, though he wouldn't admit it. He'd never been in a real battle before. He was ready, though. If he had to fight for his Clan, he definitely would.

The small tom puffed out his chest. "A border dispute is no grounds for a camp invasion, even I know that!" he snapped. The tension in the clearing was so palpable, you could cut it. He didn't really see the reason in drawing out telling Lionstorm the truth, but his Clanmates seemed hesitant to break the news. The best cat right now would probably be Agaveheart, but Dustypaw was pretty sure he saw her leaving camp earlier, which didn't bode well for the situation at hand.