Old December 2nd, 2016, 06:13 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
@Fenic
Echofrost padded along without care. She wasn't traumatized by the fire, she wasn't even surprised about it. She'd known about it much before it was scheduled to happen, she was proud of Ratnight's accomplishments. He was a strong individual and he was what the clan needed to turn things around. She smiled darkly at the though of him before blinking away the affection and turning to her apprentice. Twitepaw was proving to be quite the perfect little follower and she was beginning to enjoy her relationship with the young molly. "So, with stakes high I believe we should focus on fighting, not hunting. I'm sure you're an adequate hunter but the clan needs fierce warriors. Don't you agree?" She said casually, her voice dripping with poison as it always did.
They always worked on fighting, right? It seemed to be what everyone was worried about now, in case there was an uprising by the 'believers' following Ratnight's takeover. All Twitepaw did was follow for now, and she didn't exactly make any big moves in the group- but maybe that could change. "Yeah." She nodded quietly, following her mentor into the training cave as her dilute calico pelt darkened with the shady territory. "I'm trying to get Northpaw to, y'know- disown Starclan- like Ratnight did, right?" Echofrost was an intimidating cat, and Twitepaw didn't want to mess up in front of her mentor- in fact, she was one of the only cats the apprentice really respected in this clan, filled with loyalists who had known nothing their entire lives but the rule of Starclan. She assumed the molly would be proud of her- Ratnight and Echofrost were very close, she thought.