View Single Post
Old September 6th, 2019, 10:07 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: September Gathering [HRs]

His chest was still hurting, and he still felt the weariness in every bone in his body. The fur on one side of his tail was charred and blackened, dull and void of the healthy shine. His pelt itself seemed slightly singed, but nowhere near as bad as the condition of his tail. Flicking his ear, Flintspirit walked beside Tallmarsh before splitting off from his clan, his breath coming out heavier than it would normally. Flintspirit took his place beside the other deputies, flopping carelessly next to Frostflight. He didn’t mind the tomcat, no matter how much Lionstorm seemed to hate him. Flintspirit didn’t want to condemn Frostflight for being a so called “traitor”, so he stayed friendly with him when he could. Though today, he was in no condition for conversing, but he straightened his positon and sat straight, gently curling his tail over his paws and tucking it tightly. Ears pointed upwards attentively, he lifted his eyes and let them scan across the crowd gathered below, assuming the gathering would start soon. He noticed that Forestshade was not present, but he didn’t think too deep into it. His mind was wandering back to Thunderclan, where the clan was currently in a very weak state. I wonder if anyone is talking about the fire...

@Dust @BILL. @Cave @Starfall @The Cannibal @SuspiciousMindz @Fuzzyfeline @Brilliance

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.

Last edited by RedHead; September 17th, 2019 at 09:23 PM.