View Single Post
Old September 10th, 2019, 08:28 AM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

As Sparrowkit flung the moss her direction, Asterkit rose to up on her hind legs and swiped at the scrap. Her small claw snagged at the moss, and, losing her balance in the process of the catch, tumbled to the ground. She righted herself, the moss hanging from her jaws. Her eyes alight with excitement. Here. I'll close my eyes and sheathe and unsheathe my claws ten times. Hurry! Asterkit gave an enthusiastic nod of her head and bolted away. The she-kit poked around the edge of the nursery before deciding on a small dip in the ground, partially covered by brambles. Pushing away the spikey thorns with one delicate paw, Asterkit pushed the moss down. Using her hind paws, Asterkit kicked some dirt over it, masking the bright green, though not enough that it wasn’t visible. When she had finished, she bounded back to Sparrowkit, balancing on her toes. “Okay, it’s hidden!”
Sparrowkit uncovered his eyes, lifting his head. Asterkit stood in front of him, balancing on her toes. "Great," he replied, opening his mouth to draw in the scents of the nursery. With a twitching tail he set off to find the moss ball - it took him longer than expected, and when he finally found it beneath some brambles covering a dip in the earthy soil. He swiped the dirt off of it, pulled it free and threw it in Asterkit's face. "Found it! You didn't hide it very well," he purred.
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~

Last edited by Calliecat; September 10th, 2019 at 08:29 AM.