View Single Post
Old September 10th, 2019, 09:07 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving
Default Re: Alright, who's gonna bug me now!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by evergreen View Post
" oh you did what for!" Kenie smiled with hearts in his eyes! Kenie whispered really quietly " So cute!" Nehm meowed " wake up I am hungry I need food!" Nehm sat there and then licked him on the muzzle and meowed " I guess I will walk there myself!" She began to sorta stand.
Gizmo blushed slightly, he heard the last comment Kenie had made and he wasn't going to let it go unreturned "Well because I missed you, handsome." He let out a rough purr and bent down so he was eye level with Kenie. Ziggy slowly woke up to see Nehm sort of standing up and this raised several alarms in his head as he bolted up and stood next to her "Hey hey, what did I say? You need to stay here while I go and get the food alright?" He didn't wait for an answer, knowing Nehm she'd just protest but he was already at where the two-legs filled up her food when he dragged out more and set it down in front of Nehm, sitting down next to her.
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503