View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2019, 02:39 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving
Default Re: Alright, who's gonna bug me now!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by evergreen View Post
Nehm ate the food and meowed " I want to go out side!" Nehm turned around. She batted Ziggy on the head with her tail. Nehm the flipped upside down and meowed " I can't get comfortable!" Then she turned back facing Ziggy. Nehm meowed " I wonder what Kenie is doing!" Then Nehm fell asleep,woke up, fell asleep, and woke up. Nehm meowed " I still can function myself even though I ( zzzzz) uh fall asleep!" Nehm licked Ziggy's ear. She meowed " I love mouse-brain and I always will!"
Ziggy looked around and spotted a blanket as two-legs called it, it was large, pink, and quite fluffy which meant it could be pretty good. He padded over to it and grabbed the corner dragging it over to Nehm's bed "This should help make you more comfortable," He said through a mouthful of the blanket. He gently placed it over Nehm's bed, engulfing her underneath it as well. He chuckled "And I love you too." He purred and sat down next to the bed.
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503