View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2019, 02:58 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: Quick Relationship Finder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Ok, I have Dustypaw as a friend for Darkeningpaw (hhhhilovethatnamesomuch) or Shimmerpaw, and maybe even a future love interest for darkeningpaw if you decide to have him swing that way ;>

also offering Dustypaw as an apprentice for Canarysong

and i was gonna offer Zinniaspark as a love interest for Spicestorm, bc i think their personalities together would be really interesting, but then i saw that he gae T-T

there's also glazewing as a mentor for bunnykit

(this is the last one i swear) i had an idea for a plot where jojo has "wandered" into riverclan territory, where she runs into splashcloud. jojo is immediately hostile upon seeing another cat (bc thats how she's always had to react and thats how she thinks shes supposed to react), but she quickly realizes that splashcloud isn't a threat to her. maybe splashcloud tells jojo what the clans are, and jojo is curious bc ~power~ (which to her means safety), and maybe splashcloud asks jojo where she got her scars, and she's really hesitant about it at first but then she explains that she got them in her many fights. then jojo tells splashcloud about her life and the way she lives, and from there a friendship (or maybe something more) blossoms! or maybe not, just a thought lol
I think it would be really interesting to have splashcloud unknowingly teach jojo how to care about other cats and that theres a place that she can feel safe around other cats c:

Dustypaw is adorable!! I could see him and Darkening becoming friends, with much resistance on Darkening’s side (because he’s a grumpy boy) but i think eventually they’d be cute X3
And Shimmerpaw would probably protect the sweet precious smol
And yes, he can be Canarysong’s apprentice darkening will think dusty’s overtaking his life then XD

And yes, Glazewing would be a good mentor for little Bunny <3

Aww that would be so cute! I’d totally be up for that. Splashcloud is such a sweetheart it will be hard for Jojo to not like her X3

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.