View Single Post
Old September 12th, 2019, 05:22 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
[Open] @CasperCreates @Spider-Leap @TitaniumCat

Lunafrost and Whiteshadow turned their attention to Owlfeather as cats gathered around her, Greythrush, and Larkpaw. The two padded over to see what the commotion was about. Lunafrost scowled deeply as she heard about the fire, she did her best to look on the bright side and be glad that it hadn't hit the camp. Still, the lack of prey was going to be a problem, thankfully it wasn't Leaf-bare just yet. Whiteshadow rarely voiced his opinion unless he felt it necessary so just observed the clan as Lunafrost turned her eyes over to Weaslejaw as he spoke up about hunting near Riverclan. That sounded far to risk a plan to her.

"I'm not so sure about hunting to close to Riverclan, we already have them down our throats about the borders." She voiced, no leader, no deputy, and now a lack of prey, she didn't like the idea of risking Riverclan irate or them twisting the story around and calling them prey stealers and coming to take what little prey they had. "If the area around Thunderclan is dangerous perhaps keeping the apprentices away from there might be a good idea?" She adds, nose twitching at the thought of a branch or worse harming her apprentice, Rabbitpaw. "Could hunting in places we don't normally hunt help find more prey?" She offered what she was hoping was something helpful.
@Spider-Leap @TitaniumCat

"Believe me, I hate the idea of hunting near RiverClan just as much as you do," Owlfeather spoke to Lunafrost, folding her ears back as she thought of the temperamental RiverClan deputy. She would love to tear his fur off if she ever got the chance. "But it might be either that, or starve."
There was a dark seriousness in her eyes as she pondered the fate of the clan. It seemed there was no end to ShadowClan's misfortune, and it was difficult to remain positive. She was grateful that she was not alone, at least, and she felt comforted by the presence of her clanmates.
"And I think Lunafrost is right. Not only apprentices, but all cats, should try their best to avoid the burnt area unless absolutely necessary. The last thing we need right now is unnecessary casualties, and we don't know whether or not the fire is done spreading."

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!