Old September 12th, 2019, 06:02 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperCreates View Post
@Spider-Leap @TitaniumCat

"Believe me, I hate the idea of hunting near RiverClan just as much as you do," Owlfeather spoke to Lunafrost, folding her ears back as she thought of the temperamental RiverClan deputy. She would love to tear his fur off if she ever got the chance. "But it might be either that, or starve."
There was a dark seriousness in her eyes as she pondered the fate of the clan. It seemed there was no end to ShadowClan's misfortune, and it was difficult to remain positive. She was grateful that she was not alone, at least, and she felt comforted by the presence of her clanmates.
"And I think Lunafrost is right. Not only apprentices, but all cats, should try their best to avoid the burnt area unless absolutely necessary. The last thing we need right now is unnecessary casualties, and we don't know whether or not the fire is done spreading."
Leaftail flinched at Owlfeather's words as Owlfeather spoke about all cats avoiding the areas that were burnt by the fire. StarClan, please let Redpaw survive! prayed Leaftail. "I-I..I let my apprentice go hunt patrolling by th-themselves! Is all my fault that he's going to get burned!" stuttered Leaftail as she spoke up to her clanmates.