View Single Post
Old September 12th, 2019, 06:17 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
Leaftail flinched at Owlfeather's words as Owlfeather spoke about all cats avoiding the areas that were burnt by the fire. StarClan, please let Redpaw survive! prayed Leaftail. "I-I..I let my apprentice go hunt patrolling by th-themselves! Is all my fault that he's going to get burned!" stuttered Leaftail as she spoke up to her clanmates.

"You sent an apprentice out on his own, and you're not watching him?" Owlfeather's jaw dropped. It was almost unheard of to send an apprentice out alone, with the exception of assessments, when the mentor was hiding and watching from afar. It was especially distressing due to the current political climate with RiverClan. Owlfeather's motherly instincts made her want to yowl at Leaftail for sending Redpaw out by himself. She forced herself to calm down, to make her fur lie flat.
"Do you know how dangerous that is, when we're on the brink of war with RiverClan?" She had suppressed most of her anger, but she still sounded very stern and serious. Her eyes, however, betrayed her fear and concern for Redpaw's well-being. "You must find him and bring him back, quickly, before he stumbles upon the fire himself!"

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!