View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2019, 11:26 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
[I did change her name, Luna is Spanish so not English prefix so I was asked to change it. Snowfrost was the only name I could think of changing it too, I'm still adjusting to the change, I keep needing to double-check I'm writing Snow instead of Luna every time lol]

Snowfrost found it funny to see that Rabbitpaw appeared surprised to hear that she was not a prodigy during her apprenticeship. Snowfrost's personality had matured more and more as she grew, however, when younger she had not been as cool and collective as she was now. She got frustrated easily and had a bad habit of pushing others away as an apprentice, she had an interesting role model that helped mold her into the cat she was today.

"Are you accident prone?" She asked the rhetorical question with a small grin and a head tilt after learning Rabbitpaw had managed to hurt herself. Snowfrost recalled how she also taking that spill upon entering the training grounds as well. Considering Rabbitpaw was still growing, Snowfrost wasn't too concerned about the clumsiness assuming she'd grow out of it. Her eyes swerved from the apprentice to the pair of cats walking into the training grounds.

@Dirtfur
Whiteshadow fought off a yawn as he led Redpaw towards their destination. The lingering scents in the air claimed his attention as his ears lifted with interest and his yellow eyes caught sight of the gray-blue warrior and a smaller feline beside her.

"Snowfrost," He greets her as he turned his large frame and made his way over to her, making sure his... part-time apprentice was keeping up. Whiteshadow often forgot how large he was and tended to move at his own pace without any consideration for cats with shorter legs. It was a bad habit he was working on. The tom eyed the female apprentice at his old friend's side with an inquisitive glint in his eyes. He had heard Snowfrost got an apprentice though had yet to make her acquaintance, he has seen Rabbitpaw though never spoken to her.

"Whiteshadow, did Leaftail trade you Redpaw for Elfinpaw?" Snowfrost teased, amused to see him with the young apprentice. The tom rolled his eyes, lowering his bottom to the earth yet still managed to tower over the cats present.

"No, I'm merely looking after him." He meowed shortly and gruffly in his normal manner. "He wants to do some battle training so here we are." He explained, looking down at Redpaw. Whiteshadow expected great things from the tom, regardless of whether he was actually his apprentice or not, Whiteshadow liked Redpaw's attitude and personality.
Looking up at the maine coon, Redpaw gave him a quirky smile. After smiling, the part-time-apprentice of Whiteshadow turned his head and peered at Snowfrost then at Rabbitpaw. "Hi! I'm Redpaw, what's your name?" mewed Redpaw, eyes shone with enthusiasm. Sadly, the gleam in the red tom's eyes disappeared replaced by unease, secretly praying to StarClan for something good to happen after this or during this.

Last edited by Dirtfur; September 14th, 2019 at 11:34 PM.