View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2019, 12:50 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Member Feedback Needed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCozmos View Post
I love this site. But, I have some suggestions for the site.
1. Make the messages deletable. Some things are just taking up space.
2. Make forums easier to find. I need to know where things are.
3. Make the forums have a small excerpt so you know what is contained in them.
4. Change the backgrounds so they have a little more character. They just don't have enough character.
Hello!

To answer some of these--

- We used to have VMs you could delete, however it didn't really change the 'clutter' problem as it still shows 'message deleted by user.' Additionally, it makes it harder for staff to moderate if users are deleting their messages, as some might use that feature to their advantage to violate guidelines. (It's happened before!)

- Most of our forums can be found using the forum index, and roleplay related forums can be found by going through the Clan pages -- which contain important information regarding Clan news, joining, and ranks. If there's another issue you're having with navigating the forums, let me know!

- The forums already have a description! You can view them under the category names.

- We have had 'picture' backgrounds in the past but generally, they're usually distracting and take away from the rest of the theme. Feel free to spice up your profile through customizations if you'd like

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules