Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old October 5th, 2019, 12:39 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The Starcave

And now, it was his turn.

Rising to his paws, Burningstar closed the distance between himself and Flintspirit in only a few steps.

His form between life and death hadn't changed in the slightest, though that knowledge would be unbeknownst to Flintspirit until he joined their ranks. Burningstar's pelt was a fiery shade of ginger, glistening in the endless sunlight as he regarded ThunderClan's newest leader. The worlds they lived in were completely different, but it didn't change the age-old knowledge he came to share with the younger male.

"Flintspirit," his voice was a low rumble. "You may not know who I am, but I took the mantle of ThunderClan's leadership following the death of Eternalstar. As the Clans were undergoing a time of recovery, it was my duty as his successor to restore stability to ThunderClan after all the damage he caused. No matter what was thrown at me, I needed to ensure none of my actions would jeopardize the security of ThunderClan." He pressed his nose to the top of Flintspirit's head. "The life I give you is of caution. There will be times your paws itch to act on impulse, but always remember it is in the best interest of the Clan to think before you act recklessly.

"When Passionstar was deputy, he allowed his rashness to rule his thoughts, and it led to conflicts that could have been avoided entirely. Though he lost that spark as leader, he became careless-- neglectful of the events of the forest until he was isolated from them. Be cautious with your actions, but do not be ruled by inaction. Use your knowledge of the situation to determine what's best for the Clan."

With those words, Burningstar returned to his place among the eight other spirits.

@RedHead @Delta

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; October 5th, 2019 at 12:52 AM.