View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2019, 02:58 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by |+Tired Rose Child+| View Post
Lostscar listened quietly, gently running their tail over Lilyfur's back in a soothing manner. When the she-cat scooted closer to them, they glanced at her, eyes devoid of emotion. However, they lightly curled their large form around the smaller cat, wrapping their tail around her comfortingly. They gazed to the side as they considered how to answer. "Honestly... I don't know how to answer. I oftentimes have bouts of hopelessness. Like you're having now. All I have learned to do is accept it. I was forgotten by my family many moons ago... my mate, he's taken someone else. As much as it hurts, there's nothing I can do. When I drowned in the river, my body was never found... I still feel sad when I look down at the water. But, I have just had to accept the fact I can't go back. You need to do the same... if you just accept it, you'll feel better. Do you get what I'm saying? You can still explore, you know; there are parts of StarClan that even I haven't been." they sighed and rested their chin on their paws, tail tip stroking Lilyfur's back in an attempt to calm her. "And you know you have me," they meowed, closing their eyes.
Lilyfur glanced up at Lostscar, and nodded. They were right, weren't they? There may be tragic times and things of the sorts, but it didn't mean she had to give up. She might as well be forgotten happily. She turned her head to gaze briefly at her slowly, slowly fading pelt. She may have grown dimmer every moon, but she would stay strong. And she did have Lostscar, after all.
"Thank you. I needed that." She mewed softly, looking back at Lostscar. She felt a sudden rush of guilt flood her pelt. She'd only talked about herself so far, hadn't she. Stupid flaw. She wondered how Lostscar was feeling.
"What about you? Do you have any troubles lately, besides your own forgetting?" She asked, tilting her head. She gazed at Lostscar for a moment. There was so much she didn't know about this cat. She shifted her gaze towards the water. She was glad to have them here. They always seemed to be there for her. She felt a little ball of hope unfurl inside of her. Maybe she would keep going. For Lostscar, Willowpaw, her family and friends, and herself.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3