View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2019, 12:47 AM

My Mood: Dreaming
Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
@unserene @canine @|+Tired Rose Child+|

Kiwibounce padded after the warriors and apprentice, her fur waving slightly in the soft wind. She tried her best to keep her excitement under control, because, one, these were the first cats that she had trained with besides Cascadespirit and Nightsky, and two, she was also training with an apprentice, and she's never had an apprentice to train with before either. She hoped she didn't embarrass herself. She nodded as Cherrydapple explained the routine. She wouldn't let them down. He seemed so calm, and so professional. She hoped she could remain as Clan as him someday. She stood up straighter as Cherrydapple assigned Soulpaw to her first. The front paw strike. I know how to react to this. She thought excitedly.
"Of course. Over here, Soulpaw!" She mewed, hoping to catch the apprentice's attention. She started herself, ready for the apprentice's first move.
@Lilyfur2 @canine @|+Tired Rose Child+|

Soulpaw's tail quivered as Cherrydapple explained the move, ears flicking as the tom's paw landed softly on her head. She nodded, standing and stretching her shoulders out one at a time as she turned toward Kiwibounce. Claws sheathed... How am I going to know if it was a good blow or not? She blinked the thought away, training her amber eyes on the she-cat in front of her.
Heart hammering away in her chest, she took in Kiwibounce's form, trying to decide how to approach her. She shifted most of her weight onto her hind legs before she took a leap forward, landing a rabbitlength away from her target and attempted to bring her paw down forcefully between Kiwibounce's ears, any hesitation in her movements completely absent.