View Single Post
Old October 16th, 2019, 03:59 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

@Spirit

Hailstorm sighed with relief as soon as the clan meeting came to an end. At last, she could escape--run out into the forest and distract herself from the fact of their new leader. Even better, she had a friend to bring with her this time.

"Yes, let's get out of here," She nodded to Crowsight, wasting no time before she leapt to her feet and trotted gracefully out of the camp entrance barrier. She glanced back briefly to make sure the dark warrior was following her, and was glad when she saw that he was. She lead the way, trotting far into the forest, until the camp was both out of sight and earshot. Once they were far enough away, she let out a fretful yowl and swiped a paw, claws unsheathed, across the forest floor, shredding the brittle leaves that had fallen due to the cold weather.

"Great StarClan, it's not fair!" She cried out, her pelt bristling momentarily before she regained her cool. Sorry, I just...I can't believe this has happened. I didn't think my--our luck could get any worse." She shook her head slowly, her eyes not leaving the ground.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!