View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2019, 12:20 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
'Don't get cocky!' She could still hear the sound of her mother's voice in her head as she watched Cherrymist take a heavy fall to her side. If she were a real enemy, Dawnstripe would have used the down as an advantage and ended this battle. She was lucky they weren't enemies. So Dawnstripe waited for her to stand again, seeing as they just started she wasn't in the mood to end the fight just yet. As Cherrymist stood, darting behind her, Dawnstripe made to twist around to follow her movement having been told more than once to never leave her back exposed. But the warrior was a bit faster. The huge she-cat let out a low hiss of annoyance as she felt thorn-tipped claws digging into her flesh beneath her thick coat. She didn't bother dwelling on her faults, instead, she lowered herself and rolled rapidly, to slam the Cherrymist into the ground and get her off her back.
grinning with success, she raised another paw to strike but was wide eyed at what happened next. The roll caused the breath to be taken from her again, only then for her to hiss in slight pain as she met the hard ground. Feeling a numbing ache on her back she aimed a rather strong kick of her hind legs at the molly, aiming for the chest or chin. remember.....training....not actually fighting ..... with that in mind she exhailed and sheathed her claws. just to be on the safe side....that way I won't cause any actual harm to my clanmate. Then again she doesn't seem the type to squeal when come to contact with claws right away......no...don't wanna push it.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )