View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2019, 09:03 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arikara View Post
grinning with success, she raised another paw to strike but was wide eyed at what happened next. The roll caused the breath to be taken from her again, only then for her to hiss in slight pain as she met the hard ground. Feeling a numbing ache on her back she aimed a rather strong kick of her hind legs at the molly, aiming for the chest or chin. remember.....training....not actually fighting ..... with that in mind she exhailed and sheathed her claws. just to be on the safe side....that way I won't cause any actual harm to my clanmate. Then again she doesn't seem the type to squeal when come to contact with claws right away......no...don't wanna push it.
As soon as felt the claws lose their grip on her body, she spun to get to her paws. Once her balance was regained, Dawnstripe swiftly went after the she-cat, wince at the sharp kick to the chest she received for her troubles, surprised there were no claws this time. She sheathed them again after Dawnstripe went through the trouble of telling her she could fight with them out. The big cat was almost disappointed, her needed for victory overrode it. The kick was good, had it connected with her chin she was sure she would have bitten her tongue and been slightly winded. Seeing that Cherrymist had yet to regain her footing, Dawnstripe decided to use her size and weight to advantage and lunged forwards, settling above the smaller cat with one forepaw pressed against her chest. She didn't dare put to much pressure on the other warrior's chest, lest it does some permanent damage. Dawnstripe figured that Cherrymist was either going to have to kick hard enough to hurt, and even then Dawnstripe doubted she kicked as hard as Icestar, use her claws, or admit defeat.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training