View Single Post
Old October 20th, 2019, 04:57 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasperCreates View Post
Owlfeather's eyes glinted with relief when the old medicine cat finally indulged in the prey she'd brought. Where would they be if their medicine cat fell ill? Her health was of critical importance, especially now, when the whole clan was looking to her for instruction. She nodded slowly as she listened to Agaveheart's order.
"I'll see to it at once," She mewed with a dip of her head. "I wouldn't be surprised if they've already altered the borders themselves. I'll be sure that they've no reason to start any fights with us." She meowed a goodbye to the brown tabby before she made her way, stiffly, back into the clearing to find cats suitable for a patrol. She felt far better now, knowing that Agaveheart was taking care of herself. She was doing well, in lieu of everything she had on her shoulders. Any cat would be stressed in such a position, so given everything, Owlfeather thought the medicine cat was doing as well as she could be.

Little did she know, she would soon have even more trouble to deal with.
Agaveheart nodded towards Owlfeather, understanding that she was a good and loyal warrior who served her clan well. Agaveheart knew the Shadowclan needed more warriors like her, but she didn't know how to get them. She shook her head and went back to work, sorting and counting her herbs. Before Owlfeather left she mewed "thanks for talking with me, and for the food, keep up the good work."