View Single Post
Old October 20th, 2019, 08:44 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
The tall muscular tom slowly padded his way in the clearing, his desensitize orange eyes roamed around as his tail swung back and forth slowly like a pendulum in motion. Grimeyes had not been all that delighted to hear he had training sessions, like apprentices, again. Yet, he was not irritated enough to let his emotions be seen. The Mokova Jag took a seat waiting for the rest of the cats to join him. He had an apprentice, that although he wasn't overly happy with getting, he trained well. The younger cat was growing on him like a fungus, he wasn't certain if that was good or bad. He was rather interested in the battle practice mostly due to the one was leading it. Icestar's daughter, Dawnstripe. She looked and appeared as terrifying as her mother. A miniature version of Icestar, blindly loyal as well. He wondered what she planned on doing them today.

@Moonraven @Rosemew @The Cannibal
@Moonraven @Rosemew

Ibisprowl was not happy, not one bit. If he was to be on patrol, he wanted to be walking around the territory, or at least, and he wouldn't be too happy about this one either, hunting. Though he could be sassy and sharp, the black and white tom absolutely hated conflict. And to be placed on a patrol that would be practicing nothing but battle moves because they planned on attacking Riverclan sometime in the future? He could only huff and shake his head with a look of frustration and apprehension. Why me of all cats?
Though his head was sunk low, he brought his eyes up to gaze around the clearing for those he was supposed to meet. One of them being Icestar's own daughter, another being an apprentice, Hazelpaw or someone, and the other a warrior who's name didn't sound all too inviting, though he had never met the tom. Though he could only guess that Grimeye's was the one sitting off to the side waiting, it only made sense. Approaching him, the small tom awkwardly cleared his throat and nodded his head, taking a seat a tails-length away from the other warrior. "I don't think we've ever met, I'm ah, Ibisprowl," meowed the tom with a voice nearly as soft and delicate as the wind. It sort of sounded like he was too scared to talk louder or with much force, but for what reason was unknown.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?