Old October 23rd, 2019, 07:24 AM
Lil gamer pup :3

Bump Policy: ☆ MIN: 6 hours ; MAX: 24 hours
My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
@Venus @Skeleton Bliss Girl @sunflowerseed
(Just mentioning who replied, still open.)

Watching the Clan gather Buttercupbreeze noticed that their was a wide range of expressions. Non seemed to be upset and no one called out to her. This was a good start. Catching Dawnstrike's gaze the creamy molly ever so slightly shook her head. She wasn't okay but now wasn't the time for this.
Looking over the Clan she let them settle in and go quiet, silently watching them. Suddenly that whole speech she had prepared was gone. She couldn't remember a word.
She didn't want to wing it but was willing to if it was her last choice. StarClan help me say this right. Buttercup plead.
Taking yet another deep breath the creamy molly steadied her breath. "Some of you may know, or assume, why this meeting has been called." Buttercup started trailing her brown eyes over the gathered cats. A pause took hold of the molly as her throat tried to tighten. "It pains me to report that Blazingstar has passed on... " She announced lowering her head in respect to the formal leader. "His injuries had gotten infected and there was nothing else Beeblaze could do for him." She explained looking back up to meet the gazes of her Clanmates. She tried not to let the sadness effect the rest of the cats or let their reactions effect her. She couldn't become a complete mess, not in front of the whole Clan.
Bitting her lip the bushy tailed molly let cats take in the information. Whatever it be, they had their rights. "Blazingstar was a good leader, he lead WindClan through both good and bad times. He has taught me more then I thought I would learn from leading beside him. I know he has taught many of you things in his life time as well. He was a friend to many of you and I know his loss will greatly impacted WindClan." Buttercupbreeze meowed emotion trying to cloud her voice. Despite his mistakes she respected him. She cared for him, maybe they didn't hang out all the time or consider each other close friends. She had trusted him with her life and was painfully aware he had trusted her with his. Yet he died when she was with him.
Trying to keep her legs steady the creamy feline watched her Clanmates. She wanted to give them a chance to speak again. She would continue if no one had any comments on the matter. And when she was stable enough to announce the vigle, her taking up leadership of WindClan, everything she needed to say.
Topazkit peeked out of the nursery, hoping his sister was beside him. "Runningkit, get out here! Buttercupbreeze is calling a meeting!"
@Lilyfur2

Woodpeckerpaw limped over with his twisted paw, sitting down and gazing at Buttercupbreeze. His green eyes showed interest and his gray pelt was fluffy. He sighed. Blazingstar is gone.. it isn't fair he was called to StarClan so soon..

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site
Roleplay TrackerTraining Tracker