View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2019, 11:08 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunflowerseed View Post
Talonpaw trots into the clearing from the apprentice den, his bright yellow eyes scanning the clearing for something, anything to do. His eyes finally rested on Bunnypaw, he noticed the peculiar she-cat sitting and waiting. His ears twitched at the thought of all the murmurs he had heard around the den. He stuck on those thoughts for a moment, feeling his ears get hot in anger. Starclan! Apprenticed can be so mean! the young tom tried not to stomp as he made his way over to Bunnypaw. "Hello." He purred sweetly, trying to keep his tone smooth.

Talonpaw tried to look the she-cat over with out seeming creepy or strange, though the fast pace trotting instead of walking was already strange enough. His tail waved as he took a seat infront of the she-cat
Bunnypaw, at this point, had flipped over onto her back, staring up at the sky. She'd always liked clouds; sometimes she thought she could see something in them, and then the picture would go away, leaving her with only the reality. Reality wasn't always bad, she supposed, but it was nowhere as exciting as the spirit realm she could envision in her mind. Paws tucked against her chest, she made quite the picture. Upon hearing pawsteps approaching, Bunnypaw tilted her head a little further back so she could catch sight of the tom. True, he was upside-down, but she could piece everything together pretty well anyways. "Hello," She half-sang, a sunny smile replacing the contemplative look she'd held before. Flipping over onto her stomach so she could get a better look at him, her expression changed to a thoughtful one when he greeted her.

"Your voice sounds interesting. Are you all yourself?" It was her own unique way of asking if he was alright. Her way of speaking could take time to get used to, but in the end, it was generally worth it. Then again... why shouldn't it have been?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.