View Single Post
Old October 24th, 2019, 10:40 AM
that quiet one

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Soaringpaw whipped her head around before narrowing her eyes at him looking a bit menacing,” What?!” She snapped as she unsheathed her claws and buried them into the ground. Her previous mentor was gone because she didn’t like him so she told Icestar that she had seen him talking with a bunch of loners. Now he was on apprentice duties being closely watched. She wanted a better mentor, one like Icestar. She studied her mentor, she wanted one who was tough and she fully intended to get rid of her mentors one by one until she got the only mentor she would tolerate, Icestar. The perfect cat. The one true leader of Starclan. Every other leader was just a friend of the leader before them. Only Icestar was never deputy, she was appointed by Starclan themself.
Blue's brows rose in surprise at her outburst, but, at the same time, a smirk curled his maw. He hadn't expected that, and it struck him as humorous. He might have underestimated her anger, but why was she so angry? I'll find that out shortly, most likely. Living among loners and other unmentionable cats for a year had made him tactful, however, and he wasn't easily fazed.

"I'll take that as a yes, then." He placed himself a fox-length in front of her, neatly curling his orange-tinted tail around his paws. "You've probably already guessed, but I'm Jaywing, your new mentor." He swung a paw as he introduced himself, never taking his calculating gaze from her.

character sitefinder
i am offline mon.-wed. every week!

Last edited by Sum; October 24th, 2019 at 10:40 AM.