View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2016, 02:30 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Would you like me to prove you wrong? Because of course, I'm quite happy to do so." The she cat mewed, her hues sparkling with amusement for a moment. She wasn't sure whether the tom was challenging her to prove him wrong, but she would be more then happy to do so. It wasn't a problem for her to prove someone wrong, even if it wasn't always in her nature. "Foxspring? That suits you, I believe." Forestpelt mewed, looking the tom over. He did look remarkably like a fox, which continued to intrigue her, and perhaps the tom's unusual appearance kept her involved in conversation. Besides, Foxspring's quick comebacks and remarks were keeping her on her paws to think up equally witty ones. She wasn't going to step aside and allow herself to be taken over, especially not with this tom. She nodded back, keeping her head dipped for a moment longer than perhaps was necessary as she stayed looking at her paws, keeping herself from looking up at him before she did so, her forest green hues keeping themselves fixed on the fox colored tom.

Smokepaw padded into the clearing, his expression almost blank and unreadable. He looked a little concerned almost as his grey hues gazed out over the clearing. To pretty much anyone else, he appeared to be unfriendly, but if you were to take the time to get to know this young tom, you would find that there was much more to him than met the eye. He was much more complicated than he appeared to be, which sometimes was a good thing and sometimes was not. At all. His grey hues stared around the clearing, scanning it slowly, his head turning with them as he looked for a friendly face. Perhaps for once, someone might dare to approach him; granted, he didn't look like the most approachable tom at the moment. For the moment at hand, he looked pretty unfriendly as a matter of fact. The dark furred tom changed his expression to an almost half-smile and he tried to make himself look as approachable as possible while he sat there.
Foxspring merely stared at her with amusement glimmering slightly in his hues. Finally there was a feline who kept up with him in his comebacks and didn't get offended over the smallest sarcasm. His yellow hues continued to meet hers until she broke away. Quickly, the warrior took the moment to look around the clearing, his eyes searching the other felines, checking who was staring who was doing what. Although finally he spoke with a rather calm tone now. "It'd be fun if you tried to prove me wrong," he challenged her slightly now. Of course he'd challenge her, he had already led her this far into the conversation, why stop now? The fox colored tom-cat swept his tail behind him and across the ground a few times to show his interest for the other warrior. His thoughts began to wander towards how she'd prove him wrong. Or perhaps... how long it would take.

Jinxpaw had just returned from the border. She had met another tom there who was dangerously close to the border. She was proud of herself, she had warned him to stay away and the other apprentice didn't bother crossing the border. Now, the newly made apprentice's hues were bright and her ebony chest was puffed out with pride. Being Blazingnight's apprentice only added to this ego. Although as she strutted across the clearing, she hardly paid attention to her surroundings. She stumbled right into a smokey tom-cat whom seemed to be minding his own business. Of course, she took this the wrong way and pinned the embarrassment on him. "Hey!" she mewed, getting back to her paws and staring at the apprentice. Her pelt was ruffled and bristling with embarrassment. Jinxpaw knew she was at fault, although she didn't want to risk her pride being ruined.
(didn't know where to go with this with Jinxpaw xD)

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL