View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2019, 10:52 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Lacy's Prison[Open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeleton Bliss Girl View Post
Lacy lives with a two-leg that never lets her out, but she does sneak out every once and a while, so her home is more of a prison. Also if your interested there's a plot for her here.

Lacy managed to get out of her two-leg home when the two-leg wasn't looking. The two-leg had left the door open a crack and it was big enough for her to get out.. The light ginger tabby molly with a white underbelly and paws padded over to the fence, jumping on top of it. She looked down at the other side, not daring to cross over. Right behind her two-leg home was the forest. She always dreamed of becoming a rogue, but did't know anyone out there, so she stayed with her two-leg. Lacy sat down on the top of the fence and listened to the peace and quiet.
Barracuda often roamed around twoleg territory. Apart from the fear of getting caught and locked up in a house again, it was nice. There were often pretty she-cats around, which meant more fun for him, and the toms were less aggressive. Barracuda could scare any of them off with a quick hiss. All in all, it was a nice place to be. Padding down the forested side of the fence, the tom was alerted to another presence as soon as he looked up. Putting aside his surprise (house cats wouldn't usually dare to come anywhere near the forest, scared of the big, bad forest cats), Barracuda plastered on a pleasant smile. "Good morning," He purred, eyeing the light ginger-and-white cat. "What's a pretty girl like yourself doing so close to the forest? Aren't you scared of the evil forest cats?"

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.