View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2019, 04:13 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Lacy's Prison[Open]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeleton Bliss Girl View Post

Lacy had been distracted by the view she hadn't realized the tom pad up to her. She looked down, half annoyed that he had called her a pretty girl. She had never been out of the house before until now and this rogue dared to flirt with her. She let it slide and kept herself from growling at him. "I'm not afraid of those forest cats.", she replied. Lacy wasn't going to let this cat frighten her with old kit tales. The only thing she was scared of was her own two-leg.
Barracuda liked a little challenge at times. Something that was more interesting than the mundane approach to life, but Lacy could prove to be more trouble than she was worth. Still, he supposed he could have a little fun with the whole "forest cat" thing. "You aren't?" He mewed, blinking in mock-surprise. Truth be told, he was semi-surprised by her response; most house-cats thought the forest cats were going to eat them alive.

"Well, don't tell me a brave cat like you hasn't been to the forest, then. It's a lovely place... almost as lovely as you." He mewed, taking on an almost shy tone as he spoke about the forest. Barracuda stared down at his paws, biting his lip to keep from laughing. If a house-cat like Lacy ventured into the forest, she'd likely end up hurt. Thank goodness she had such a kind, selfless guide in Barracuda. At least now she wouldn't get hurt; not in the usual way, anyway.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.