View Single Post
Old October 29th, 2019, 07:57 PM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

@RedHead

Buckbranch sprang to his paws with a furious yowl. "This is an outrage!" he bellowed at Flintstar. His green eyes blazed with ire, his fangs flashed as he lifted his lips in a snarl. "Are you out of your damn mind, Flintstar?" he continued to shout. "This would leave us at war with the Clans! The forest will grow back and the prey will return; fallen Clanmates will do neither! We are weak and recovering; we couldn't win a fight if we wanted to! Which Clan would you be targeting, Flintstar? Which Clan?" The tortoiseshell's voice was beginning to shake. He swallowed to control it and when he spoke again he addressed not just Flintstar but the entirety of the gathered cats.

"This is madness, can't you see?" he spat. "Who among you would deprive innocent kits and elders of prey? Leafbare is almost upon us. I will not be responsible for the deaths of kits. I will not stand for it!" He turned his hateful glare back to Flintstar. "What's stopping me from warning the other Clans, huh? Believe me, I'll run outta here in a heartbeat. This is murder!"

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training

Last edited by dino.; October 29th, 2019 at 07:57 PM.