Old October 30th, 2019, 06:15 AM
dum spiro, spero

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
@RedHead
Adderfrost was shocked at his clanmates anger toward Flintstar. He turned toward the tom that spoke, blue eyes locked on him. "Flintstar wants to do what is best for us, don't you see? He wants our clan to grow great. I will help him toward that goal." He turned to Flintstar, but adressed all of them. "I am willing to sacrifice my safety for that of ThunderClan. That is what we vowed when we became warriors. If fighting for my clan and the fire has taught me anything, it's to stand by my clan no matter what is asked of me, no matter if I'm scared."
@RedHead
Buckbranch thrust his muzzle into Adderfrost's face, eyes ablaze. "Listen to me and listen well," he hissed. "It would be so much easier, and so much wiser, to ask the others for help. Stealing territory is impulsive and dangerous. It will lead to war, you can bet on that." He stepped away, throwing an angry glance toward Fintstar as he did. "If you want to run to your death, that's fine by me." He lowered his voice, concious of the others around. "But whether Flintstar, you, or anyone else likes it or not, I will find a way to pass this on to the rest of the Clans." The tortoiseshell backed away, returned his attention to the leader. His quiet meow rose into a threatening caterwaul. "I sure hope you aren't thinking about ShadowClan, Flintstar!"

On hiatus from June 9th to June 17th. Do not bump me/send me messages, they will go unresponded to.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder | Redmire RP Finder | Clan History Overview

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Additional Training

Last edited by dino.; October 30th, 2019 at 08:23 AM.